Woman hospitalized after fire in East Orange
EAST ORANGE (WABC) -- A second-alarm fire burned through an East Orange home Friday morning, sending one resident to the hospital.
The fire broke out in the home on Dodd Street just before 2 a.m.
Heavy flames shot out of the house, lighting up the night sky.
A woman who lives in the house was taken to East Orange General Hospital with a non life threatening injury.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, although residents reported hearing a loud noise before the fire started.
new jersey, east orange, fire, local news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos