Woman hospitalized after fire in East Orange
EAST ORANGE (WABC) -- A second-alarm fire burned through an East Orange home Friday morning, sending one resident to the hospital.
The fire broke out in the home on Dodd Street just before 2 a.m.
Heavy flames shot out of the house, lighting up the night sky.
A woman who lives in the house was taken to East Orange General Hospital with a non life threatening injury.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, although residents reported hearing a loud noise before the fire started.
new jersey, east orange, fire, local news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Mega Millions hits $400M for Friday drawing
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees