Mother and two children hit by car in Queens
WOODHAVEN (WABC) -- A mother and her two kids were struck by a car as they crossed a street in Woodhaven, Queens.
The accident happened just before 6 p.m. as the three were walking across 101st Avenue.
The car was heading north on 81st Street, made a left turn, and hit them.
The mother and her 2-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter were all rushed to Jamaica Hospital.
The 5-year-old girl is in extremely critical condition.
The mother and her son are in stable condition.
There is no criminality suspected.
Police say this looks like a terrible accident.
The 53-year-old woman that hit them stayed at the scene.
new york city, queens, accident, child injured, local news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees