Mother and two children hit by car in Queens
WOODHAVEN (WABC) -- A mother and her two kids were struck by a car as they crossed a street in Woodhaven, Queens.
The accident happened just before 6 p.m. as the three were walking across 101st Avenue.
The car was heading north on 81st Street, made a left turn, and hit them.
The mother and her 2-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter were all rushed to Jamaica Hospital.
The 5-year-old girl is in extremely critical condition.
The mother and her son are in stable condition.
There is no criminality suspected.
Police say this looks like a terrible accident.
The 53-year-old woman that hit them stayed at the scene.
new york city, queens, accident, child injured, local news
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North trains being removed from accident scene
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Sunday's Yankees vs. Jays game postponed due to weather
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- 3 in custody in connection to Yonkers man's death
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- President Obama gives speech to Morehouse graduates
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers