Junior's marks anniversary with 60-cent slices
Brooklyn (WABC) -- To honor its 60th anniversary, Junior's in Brooklyn is offering a slice of its famous cheesecake for just $.60.
Normally, a slice costs $5.95.
When Junior's opened its doors in 1950, the cheesecake went for 35 cents a slice.
From that modestly-priced beginning, Junior's now sells about 5,000 cheesecakes a week.
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, local news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 36 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309M for Tuesday drawing
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom 3 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos