Make Meaning: the place to create
UPPER WEST SIDE (WABC) -- Step inside this tri-level Upper West Side shop and channel your inner artisan.
It's called Make Meaning and it's stocked with projects that you can make.
Note cards, frames, soaps - the supplies are all on hand, so you just grab a seat and get creative.
"The average person comes in and spends an afternoon here," Dan Nissanoff said.
Nissanoff is a serial entrepreneur. His own kids inspired this idea, but it turns out there's plenty for adults to do as well.
Liquor will soon be offered at the in-house cafe. There are adult evening classes if you crave extra guidance, but the most projects are easy enough and allow you to inject your own personality.
new york city, upper west side, art, local news, lauren glassberg
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 20 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 53 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss 30 min ago
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area 24 min ago
- Motorists line up at gas stations, prepare...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos