Make Meaning: the place to create
UPPER WEST SIDE (WABC) -- Step inside this tri-level Upper West Side shop and channel your inner artisan.
It's called Make Meaning and it's stocked with projects that you can make.
Note cards, frames, soaps - the supplies are all on hand, so you just grab a seat and get creative.
"The average person comes in and spends an afternoon here," Dan Nissanoff said.
Nissanoff is a serial entrepreneur. His own kids inspired this idea, but it turns out there's plenty for adults to do as well.
Liquor will soon be offered at the in-house cafe. There are adult evening classes if you crave extra guidance, but the most projects are easy enough and allow you to inject your own personality.
new york city, upper west side, art, local news, lauren glassberg
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 21 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 1 min ago
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 24 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos