Driver sought in deadly hit and run
BOROUGH PARK (WABC) -- Police are looking for a hit and run driver that killed an unidentified man in Borough Park Saturday morning.
The accident happened around 4:45 a.m. in a crosswalk at 39th Street and 12th Avenue.
Police are looking for witnesses and surveillance video of the scene.
They don't have a description of the vehicle involved.
The victim was a man in his 30s, but police have not identified him.
Detectives are asking anyone with information to called Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.
hit and run accident, accident, crime, new york city, brooklyn, borough park, local news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide