Driver sought in deadly hit and run
BOROUGH PARK (WABC) -- Police are looking for a hit and run driver that killed an unidentified man in Borough Park Saturday morning.
The accident happened around 4:45 a.m. in a crosswalk at 39th Street and 12th Avenue.
Police are looking for witnesses and surveillance video of the scene.
They don't have a description of the vehicle involved.
The victim was a man in his 30s, but police have not identified him.
Detectives are asking anyone with information to called Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.
hit and run accident, accident, crime, new york city, brooklyn, borough park, local news
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 20 min ago
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos