Vigil held where Pace student was shot by police
MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. (WABC) -- In Westchester County, there were candles, flowers and a unified message at a vigil for a Pace University football player who was shot and killed by police.
Friends and family gathered outside the bar in Thornwood where 20-year-old Danroy "DJ" Henry was shot last October.
Earlier this week, a grand jury decided not to indict the officers who shot Henry after he hit one of them with his car.
Those at the vigil vowed to push for further investigations.
breaking news, pace university, danroy henry jr., local news
- Bratton joins Sharpton at rally in Harlem 43 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Funeral for one of victims of Metro-North derailment 15 min ago
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman