Vigil held where Pace student was shot by police
MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. (WABC) -- In Westchester County, there were candles, flowers and a unified message at a vigil for a Pace University football player who was shot and killed by police.
Friends and family gathered outside the bar in Thornwood where 20-year-old Danroy "DJ" Henry was shot last October.
Earlier this week, a grand jury decided not to indict the officers who shot Henry after he hit one of them with his car.
Those at the vigil vowed to push for further investigations.
breaking news, pace university, danroy henry jr., local news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos