Vigil held where Pace student was shot by police
MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. (WABC) -- In Westchester County, there were candles, flowers and a unified message at a vigil for a Pace University football player who was shot and killed by police.
Friends and family gathered outside the bar in Thornwood where 20-year-old Danroy "DJ" Henry was shot last October.
Earlier this week, a grand jury decided not to indict the officers who shot Henry after he hit one of them with his car.
Those at the vigil vowed to push for further investigations.
breaking news, pace university, danroy henry jr., local news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says 34 min ago
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos