Vigil held where Pace student was shot by police
MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. (WABC) -- In Westchester County, there were candles, flowers and a unified message at a vigil for a Pace University football player who was shot and killed by police.
Friends and family gathered outside the bar in Thornwood where 20-year-old Danroy "DJ" Henry was shot last October.
Earlier this week, a grand jury decided not to indict the officers who shot Henry after he hit one of them with his car.
Those at the vigil vowed to push for further investigations.
breaking news, pace university, danroy henry jr., local news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen