Vigil held where Pace student was shot by police
MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. (WABC) -- In Westchester County, there were candles, flowers and a unified message at a vigil for a Pace University football player who was shot and killed by police.
Friends and family gathered outside the bar in Thornwood where 20-year-old Danroy "DJ" Henry was shot last October.
Earlier this week, a grand jury decided not to indict the officers who shot Henry after he hit one of them with his car.
Those at the vigil vowed to push for further investigations.
breaking news, pace university, danroy henry jr., local news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys 13 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos