Teammates of slain Pace student due in court
MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. (WABC) -- Four teammates of the Pace University football player who was killed by police will be back in court Thursday for another hearing.
They were charged after confronting officers in the wake of the October shooting that took the life of 20-year-old Danroy "DJ" Henry.
Henry's parents will also be at the courthouse in Mount Pleasant, along with supporters who plan to rally outside.
Last week, a grand jury decided not to indict the officers who shot Henry. Police say Henry hit one of them with his car.
pace university, danroy henry jr., local news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey