Winning Mega Millions ticket sold on Staten Island
NEW DORP (WABC) -- A winning Mega Millions lottery ticket sold on Staten Island and worth $72 million has yet to be claimed.
The identity of the winner remains a mystery.
For selling the winning ticket, the store will receive $10,000.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
mega millions, lottery, staten island, new dorp, local news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 90-minute delays after LIRR service suspension 54 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 12 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians 57 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
12 min ago