Winning $206M Mega Millions ticket sold on LI
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It's looking to be a very happy new year for at least one person on Long Island after the only winning Mega Millions ticket for Tuesday's $206 million drawing was bought there.
The winning ticket was purchased at a King Kullen supermarket on Middle Country Road in Middle Island.
The ticket has a cash value of about $152 million, before taxes.
The winning numbers are 23-32-33-39-43. The mega ball was 8.
At least three local residents scored $250,000 by hitting the five numbers but not the mega ball.
Those tickets were sold at a Chestnut Marts in White Plains, a 24-Hour Deli Grocery in the Bronx and a Stop 1 in Jamaica, Queens.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mega millions, lottery, local news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday 38 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New York City issues snow alert
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday 59 min ago
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 5 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- JFK customs seize cocaine in hair care products
- NY lawmakers to announce legislation preventing bridge tolls
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing 45 min ago
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
38 min ago