Winning $206M Mega Millions ticket sold on LI
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It's looking to be a very happy new year for at least one person on Long Island after the only winning Mega Millions ticket for Tuesday's $206 million drawing was bought there.
The winning ticket was purchased at a King Kullen supermarket on Middle Country Road in Middle Island.
The ticket has a cash value of about $152 million, before taxes.
The winning numbers are 23-32-33-39-43. The mega ball was 8.
At least three local residents scored $250,000 by hitting the five numbers but not the mega ball.
Those tickets were sold at a Chestnut Marts in White Plains, a 24-Hour Deli Grocery in the Bronx and a Stop 1 in Jamaica, Queens.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Small school bus overturns in Brooklyn 8 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 27 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 10 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 30 min ago
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 31 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
1 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
10 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
31 min ago