Dad accused of taping up daughter: 'I regret it'
March 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago father accused of putting electrical tape on his young daughter's wrists and face and posting a photo on the Internet says he has regrets.
Andre Curry talked with ABC 7 at his church Friday. He has entered not guilty pleas to charges of aggravated domestic battery and unlawful restraint. His daughter was 22-months old at the time.
ABC 7 has blurred the photo of her posted on Facebook, which showed up on several websites, including SmokingGun.com.
Curry faced a barrage of criticism online.
"I regret it. Every day I'm mentally tormented by it. Every day, I think about it every day," Curry said.
Curry has only seen his daughter once since December. He is asking for supervised visits.
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 7 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 10 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos