Dad accused of taping up daughter: 'I regret it'
March 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago father accused of putting electrical tape on his young daughter's wrists and face and posting a photo on the Internet says he has regrets.
Andre Curry talked with ABC 7 at his church Friday. He has entered not guilty pleas to charges of aggravated domestic battery and unlawful restraint. His daughter was 22-months old at the time.
ABC 7 has blurred the photo of her posted on Facebook, which showed up on several websites, including SmokingGun.com.
Curry faced a barrage of criticism online.
"I regret it. Every day I'm mentally tormented by it. Every day, I think about it every day," Curry said.
Curry has only seen his daughter once since December. He is asking for supervised visits.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire 37 min ago
- Firefighters battle Washington Heights building fire 48 min ago
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News 14 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Here and Now