Mega Millions jackpot swells to $200 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one matched all six numbers in Tuesday's Mega Millions drawing.
The jackpot has risen to an estimated $200 million for Friday's drawing.
The estimated value of the cash option is $145 million.
There has been no winner in the last 14 drawings.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Snowstorm moves into New York area
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos 47 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures 47 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- NJ Transit trains back on schedule after earlier delays
- Snow coming down in New York City 25 min ago
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 13 min ago
- Snow falling on Long Island 8 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Driver killed in Queens after crashing into storefront
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Snow coming down in New York City
25 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos