Dad allowed to visit daughter he allegedly duct-taped
March 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The father accused of putting electrical tape on his daughter's wrists and face and posting a photo online will get to visit her with supervision.
Andre Curry has entered not guilty pleas to charges of aggravated domestic battery and unlawful restraint.
The photo was posted on Facebook and showed up on several websites including smokinggun.com.
"A silly, momentary lapse of judgment and now he has to pay for it by having supervised visits which is a good thing today because now we can start the healing process so father and daughter can be reunited," said Sam Adam, Jr.
A judge says Curry can visit his 2-year-old daughter with the supervision of DCFS at what he calls neutral locations, not the homes of relatives.
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 59 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 1 min ago
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
59 min ago