Dad allowed to visit daughter he allegedly duct-taped
March 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The father accused of putting electrical tape on his daughter's wrists and face and posting a photo online will get to visit her with supervision.
Andre Curry has entered not guilty pleas to charges of aggravated domestic battery and unlawful restraint.
The photo was posted on Facebook and showed up on several websites including smokinggun.com.
"A silly, momentary lapse of judgment and now he has to pay for it by having supervised visits which is a good thing today because now we can start the healing process so father and daughter can be reunited," said Sam Adam, Jr.
A judge says Curry can visit his 2-year-old daughter with the supervision of DCFS at what he calls neutral locations, not the homes of relatives.
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 49 min ago
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 42 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act