Winning $70M Powerball ticket sold in New Jersey
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Someone in New Jersey is $70 million richer.
The winning Powerball ticket from Wednesday night's drawing was sold in Little Silver in Monmouth County.
The winning numbers were 32, 43, 53, 55 and 56, and the Powerball was 6
Someone in connecticut matched five of the six numbers, which is worth $1 million.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- Actor James Gandolfini dead at 51 23 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- American Medical Association calling obesity a disease
- Men's Warehouse fires founder/spokesman George Zimmer
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years 26 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013 35 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos