Winning $70M Powerball ticket sold in New Jersey
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Someone in New Jersey is $70 million richer.
The winning Powerball ticket from Wednesday night's drawing was sold in Little Silver in Monmouth County.
The winning numbers were 32, 43, 53, 55 and 56, and the Powerball was 6
Someone in connecticut matched five of the six numbers, which is worth $1 million.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation