Near-record Mega Millions jackpot
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Mega Millions jackpot swelled to $363 million, the third highest jackpot ever.
The winning number for the Tuesday night, March 27th drawing were: 9, 19, 34, 44, 51, and Mega Ball 24.
No jackpot this high has ever rolled over.
The biggest win was a $390 million Mega Millions jackpot on March 6, 2007, split by two tickets sold in Georgia and New Jersey.
The odds of winning are 1 in more than 175,000,000.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment 58 min ago
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
8 min ago