New Jersey couple claims $70M Powerball jackpot
LAWRENCEVILLE -- A New Jersey couple on Monday are claiming last week's $70 million Powerball lottery jackpot.
Joseph and Celeste Tamburello are scheduled to appear at lottery headquarters in Lawrenceville.
The ticket purchased was a cash value ticket worth a $41.5 million lump sum payout.
They bought their quick-pick Powerball ticket at the Little Silver Family Pharmacy in Little Silver.
The odds of winning are one in 175 million.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos