New Jersey couple claims $70M Powerball jackpot
LAWRENCEVILLE -- A New Jersey couple on Monday are claiming last week's $70 million Powerball lottery jackpot.
Joseph and Celeste Tamburello are scheduled to appear at lottery headquarters in Lawrenceville.
The ticket purchased was a cash value ticket worth a $41.5 million lump sum payout.
They bought their quick-pick Powerball ticket at the Little Silver Family Pharmacy in Little Silver.
The odds of winning are one in 175 million.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 6 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys 43 min ago
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court 53 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos