Report: McDonald's worker holds winning Mega Millions ticket
BALTIMORE -- Maryland Lottery officials say no one in the state has stepped forward with a winning Mega Millions lottery ticket yet.
Spokeswoman Carole Everett said Monday that the ticket, one of three winning tickets purchased for the record-breaking $640 million prize, has yet to be claimed.
The New York Post reported Monday that McDonald's employee Mirlande Wilson claims she holds the winning ticket. The newspaper reports that Wilson plans to contact lottery officials Monday.
Lottery officials say a winning ticket was sold at a 7-Eleven store in Milford Mill. The other two were sold in Illinois and Kansas.
A phone number listed for Wilson went to a voicemail inbox that said it was full early Monday.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate 16 min ago
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
49 min ago