Report: McDonald's worker holds winning Mega Millions ticket
BALTIMORE -- Maryland Lottery officials say no one in the state has stepped forward with a winning Mega Millions lottery ticket yet.
Spokeswoman Carole Everett said Monday that the ticket, one of three winning tickets purchased for the record-breaking $640 million prize, has yet to be claimed.
The New York Post reported Monday that McDonald's employee Mirlande Wilson claims she holds the winning ticket. The newspaper reports that Wilson plans to contact lottery officials Monday.
Lottery officials say a winning ticket was sold at a 7-Eleven store in Milford Mill. The other two were sold in Illinois and Kansas.
A phone number listed for Wilson went to a voicemail inbox that said it was full early Monday.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mega millions, lottery, local news
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 20 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
20 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos