Darien family murders suspect to stand trial in Jan.
June 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A trial date is set for a man charged with the 2010 murders of three members of a Darien family.
Johnny Borizov, 30, will stand trial in January 2013.
He is accused of hiring his friend, 25-year-old Jacob Nodarse, to kill Jeffrey and Lori Kramer and their 20-year-old son, Michael, the family of his ex-girlfriend.
The ex-girlfriend survived by hiding out in a closet.
Nodarse has pleaded guilty but mentally ill.
Borizov says he is innocent.
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots! 59 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case 25 min ago
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems 11 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
59 min ago