2 arrested after children found bound, blindfolded in car
June 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An Illinois family was taken into custody in Kansas after two children were found bound and blindfolded in a vehicle.
The SUV had been parked in a Wal-Mart parking lot since Monday. A witness saw the children and reported it to police.
The 5-year-old boy and 7-year-old girl had their hands tied behind their backs. And there were three other children in the SUV. A man with them struggled with police and was taken into custody. A woman was also arrested.
Officials say the vehicle was in the lot because it had mechanical problems.
- Brooklyn Bridge closed in both directions after car fire 12 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Boston Marathon Last Mile
- Kickoff to a Long Island Summer today!
3 min ago