2 arrested after children found bound, blindfolded in car
June 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An Illinois family was taken into custody in Kansas after two children were found bound and blindfolded in a vehicle.
The SUV had been parked in a Wal-Mart parking lot since Monday. A witness saw the children and reported it to police.
The 5-year-old boy and 7-year-old girl had their hands tied behind their backs. And there were three other children in the SUV. A man with them struggled with police and was taken into custody. A woman was also arrested.
Officials say the vehicle was in the lot because it had mechanical problems.
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos