2 arrested after children found bound, blindfolded in car
June 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- An Illinois family was taken into custody in Kansas after two children were found bound and blindfolded in a vehicle.
The SUV had been parked in a Wal-Mart parking lot since Monday. A witness saw the children and reported it to police.
The 5-year-old boy and 7-year-old girl had their hands tied behind their backs. And there were three other children in the SUV. A man with them struggled with police and was taken into custody. A woman was also arrested.
Officials say the vehicle was in the lot because it had mechanical problems.
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest 56 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records 6 min ago
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay 58 min ago
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze...
56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
34 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on...
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos