$110-million up for grabs in Powerball jackpot
NEW YORK -- Saturday's Powerball drawing could make someone super rich!
The estimated total winning in Saturday night's Powerball jackpot is $110-million.
The winning numbers were 9 - 31 - 38 - 54- 56 - 20.
The winnings can be paid out over 29 years, or the winner could take a lump sum option of about 75-million dollars.
There hasn't been a grand prize winner in the Powerball lottery since the Saturday, June 23 drawing.
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175,223,510, and the odds of claiming any prize are 1 in 31.85.
Tickets for the drawing can be purchased at lottery outlets in the New York area.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall