$110-million up for grabs in Powerball jackpot
NEW YORK -- Saturday's Powerball drawing could make someone super rich!
The estimated total winning in Saturday night's Powerball jackpot is $110-million.
The winning numbers were 9 - 31 - 38 - 54- 56 - 20.
The winnings can be paid out over 29 years, or the winner could take a lump sum option of about 75-million dollars.
There hasn't been a grand prize winner in the Powerball lottery since the Saturday, June 23 drawing.
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175,223,510, and the odds of claiming any prize are 1 in 31.85.
Tickets for the drawing can be purchased at lottery outlets in the New York area.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- Worker trapped in waist-deep mud in Queens trench 1 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Arrest in deadly stabbing of livery cab driver
- Stabbing reported near Times Square 57 min ago
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- FBI releases new footage in Times Square bomb 27 min ago
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush 55 min ago
- 2 dead in double shootingi in NJ doctor's office
- Chrysler agrees to recall Jeeps at risk of fire
- Leonia firehouse shut in wake of sex assault 32 min ago
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
- Stabbing reported near Times Square
57 min ago
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush
55 min ago