Saturday Powerball jackpot up to $253 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- After no one won the Powerball lottery Wednesday, the jackpot is up to at least $253 million for Saturday's drawing.
There hasn't been a grand prize winner in the Powerball lottery since the Saturday, June 23 drawing.
The lump sum cash payout is estimated at $170 million before taxes.
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175,223,510, and the odds of claiming any prize are 1 in 31.85.
Tickets for the drawing can be purchased at lottery outlets in the New York area.
You can catch the winning numbers Saturday night during Eyewitness News at 11.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos