Lombard president to be remembered by trustees
August 23, 2012 (LOMBARD, Ill.) -- Lombard will remember its late village president during a special village board of trustees meeting Thursday night.
Village President William Mueller died of West Nile virus this past weekend. He was also battling cancer, which had weakened his immune system.
Mueller was village president for nearly two decades before he died.
His visitation is on Friday and his funeral mass is Saturday.
He was 76 years old.
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later 43 min ago
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre 48 min ago
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest
- Freeze takes an icy grip on much of the nation
- Bob Dylan's Newport electric guitar for sale