Winning $202 million Powerball ticket sold in Iowa
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There was just one lucky winner in Wednesday night's $202 million powerball jackpot.
But unless you bought your ticket in Iowa, it wasn't you.
One person in New York City did match five of the numbers for a $2 million win.
And another person in New York State was one of five people nationwide to win $1 million.
So check your tickets for these winning numbers: 13- 26- 39- 41- 42- and the Powerball 10.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor... 19 min ago
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 27 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College...
19 min ago