Indiana man allegedly robbed Lockport, Glen Ellyn banks
October 9, 2012 (LOCKPORT, Ill.) -- Charges were pending Tuesday against an Indiana man suspected of robbing a pair of suburban banks.
Surveillance pictures from a hold up on October 2 at the Standard Bank in Lockport show a well-dressed man approaching a teller. The man shows a handgun and orders the employee to place money in a bag.
Police say they caught the man over the weekend after he allegedly held up a bank in suburban Glen Ellyn.
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members 7 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 10 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 25 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos