Indiana man allegedly robbed Lockport, Glen Ellyn banks
October 9, 2012 (LOCKPORT, Ill.) -- Charges were pending Tuesday against an Indiana man suspected of robbing a pair of suburban banks.
Surveillance pictures from a hold up on October 2 at the Standard Bank in Lockport show a well-dressed man approaching a teller. The man shows a handgun and orders the employee to place money in a bag.
Police say they caught the man over the weekend after he allegedly held up a bank in suburban Glen Ellyn.
- 3 critical after fire tears through Brooklyn home 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothes dead, 3 firefighters hurt 3 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx 43 min ago
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC botique 18 min ago
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident