Indiana man allegedly robbed Lockport, Glen Ellyn banks
October 9, 2012 (LOCKPORT, Ill.) -- Charges were pending Tuesday against an Indiana man suspected of robbing a pair of suburban banks.
Surveillance pictures from a hold up on October 2 at the Standard Bank in Lockport show a well-dressed man approaching a teller. The man shows a handgun and orders the employee to place money in a bag.
Police say they caught the man over the weekend after he allegedly held up a bank in suburban Glen Ellyn.
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 30 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos