6 charged in Maine West hazing case
October 12, 2012 (DES PLAINES, Ill.) -- New details have emerged about an alleged hazing case involving soccer players at Maine West High School.
Friday night, Des Plaines police told ABC7 that six players were charged Thursday with misdemeanor hazing and battery.
Those charged are between 15 and 17 years old.
Another player says team members were pushed.
The district has temporarily reassigned five coaches including two teachers.
- At least 2 dead, 64 hurt in East Harlem explosion 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 54 min ago
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion 17 min ago
- Survivors and witnesses describe East Harlem explosion 2 min ago
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East...
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
10 min ago
- Missing Malaysian plane's last...
22 min ago