CPS board to review Byrd-Bennett contract Wednesday
October 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Board of Education met Wednesday morning for the first time since the resignation of Chicago Public Schools CEO Jean-Claude Brizard.
The board will review the contract for new CEO Barbara Byrd-Bennett. The board has to adopt a new school budget, as a result of the teacher contract, and finalize a calendar for the year.
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos