Repair work closes lanes on Tri-State Tollway
October 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Two lanes of the Tri-State Tollway near the Irving Toll Plaza were closed for repair work Wednesday night.
There were some holes in the Tollway where it goes over Lawrence Avenue. Emegency repairs were made Wednesday afternoon for the evening rush.
A viewer sent ABC7 a picture that shows what appears to be a large holes the road.
With Wednesday night's work, Tollway officials say all lanes should be open for the morning rush.
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 31 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 44 min ago
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong 41 min ago
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win