Repair work closes lanes on Tri-State Tollway
October 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Two lanes of the Tri-State Tollway near the Irving Toll Plaza were closed for repair work Wednesday night.
There were some holes in the Tollway where it goes over Lawrence Avenue. Emegency repairs were made Wednesday afternoon for the evening rush.
A viewer sent ABC7 a picture that shows what appears to be a large holes the road.
With Wednesday night's work, Tollway officials say all lanes should be open for the morning rush.
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 39 min ago
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 35 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Sea Isle fire destroys 3 beachfront homes 27 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Yonkers family outraged after dog mauled by pit bull 22 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
18 min ago
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
35 min ago