Teen shot during struggle over gun dies
October 25, 2012 -- Terrance Johnson, who was shot last week while struggling with his father over a gun, has died.
Terrance Johnson argued with his father Charles Johnson after the father saw a gun on the teen's desk last weekend.
The two were struggling over the weapon when it went off and shot Terrance Johnson in the head.
Terrance Johnson died Wednesday night at an Evanston hospital.
Charles Johnson, 53, was charged with a felony count of unlawful use of a weapon.
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village