Suspect Walter White accused of shooting 2 boys in Roseland
October 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police say they have charged a 19-year-old man in a shooting that injured two boys while they were playing football in the Roseland neighborhood.
Walter White, 19, of Chicago is charged with two counts of aggravated battery and discharged of a firearm.
Two boys, ages 13 and 14, were playing football Thursday afternoon in the Roseland neighborhood when they were hit by gunfire. Authorities say the offender came out of an alledy and started shooting in the direction of the victims.
Police say Andre Rice and Ravon Thompson were innocent victims caught in gang crossfire.
The boys were transported to Christ Hospital with gunshot wounds to the stomach.
There were no updated details on their conditions Saturday.
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 38 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son