Meadows, 15, remembered at Aurora funeral
October 27, 2012 (AURORA, Ill.) -- Loved ones said goodbye in Aurora on Saturday to 15-year-old Devin Meadows, the high school athlete killed when the car he was riding in crashed into a house.
Friends remembered Meadows as someone who could always make them laugh and smile.
Police say Meadows and three other 15-year-olds were possibly out for a joyride Tuesday when they crashed.
Meadows was ejected from the car. Police say he was not wearing a seat belt.
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 8 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Calendar says winter, feels like spring 14 min ago
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- Calendar says winter, feels like spring
14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
8 min ago