Chicago Children's Museum to stay put, get bigger at Navy Pier
October 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Children's Museum signed a 90-year lease to stay at Navy Pier.
According to a release, the lease allows the museum to expand from its current 57,000-square feet of space to 84,000-square feet.
The lease also puts to rest a controversial plan to move the Chicago Children's Museum, chicagochildrensmuseum.org to Grant Park.
- Winter Weather Advisory 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Multiple people injured in Toms River bus accident
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 19 min ago
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips 6 min ago
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow 1 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice 34 min ago
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
19 min ago
- Winter Weather Advisory
29 min ago