Man charged with taping up toddler acquitted
The man charged with taping up his daughter and posting the picture on Facebook has been acquitted of unlawful restraint. But he still faces domestic battery charges.
A judge heard testimony from witnesses in Andre Curry's case.
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that his sister testified that the toddler was laughing when curry taped her up and that the two were just horsing around.
Curry's Facebook "friends" called police after he posted the picture online.
A judge will make a decision on the domestic battery charges next month.
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos