Water flow issue resolved at Hollywood/Sheridan intersection; water has receded
October 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Officials were urging drivers to stay clear of the intersection of Hollywood and Sheridan on the city's Far North Side.
Water crews had to repair a 12" water main break.
By noon, the water flow issue had been resolved at the intersection of Hollywood and Sheridan, and all water had receded, according to the city Water Department.
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos