Water flow issue resolved at Hollywood/Sheridan intersection; water has receded
October 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Officials were urging drivers to stay clear of the intersection of Hollywood and Sheridan on the city's Far North Side.
Water crews had to repair a 12" water main break.
By noon, the water flow issue had been resolved at the intersection of Hollywood and Sheridan, and all water had receded, according to the city Water Department.
- Wet weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend 2 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Bethpage Air Show cancelled for Saturday due to weather 50 min ago
- Man accused of DWI with 6-year old daughter in car
- 2 killed, 1 missing in upstate New York plane crash 41 min ago
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse