Water flow issue resolved at Hollywood/Sheridan intersection; water has receded
October 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Officials were urging drivers to stay clear of the intersection of Hollywood and Sheridan on the city's Far North Side.
Water crews had to repair a 12" water main break.
By noon, the water flow issue had been resolved at the intersection of Hollywood and Sheridan, and all water had receded, according to the city Water Department.
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos