Water flow issue resolved at Hollywood/Sheridan intersection; water has receded
October 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Officials were urging drivers to stay clear of the intersection of Hollywood and Sheridan on the city's Far North Side.
Water crews had to repair a 12" water main break.
By noon, the water flow issue had been resolved at the intersection of Hollywood and Sheridan, and all water had receded, according to the city Water Department.
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments 52 min ago
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school 29 min ago
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos