6 New Trier High School students accused of sending inappropriate photos
October 31, 2012 (WINNETKA, Ill.) -- Six North Shore teenagers suspected of sending inappropriate photos through e-mails and text messages are officially charged after a five-week investigation.
All six students attend New Trier High School.
Winnetka police say that the boys were charged as juveniles with distribution of harmful materials.
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos