Northwest Side currency exchange robbed
November 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A search is under way Thursday for a suspect who robbed a currency exchange on Chicago's Northwest Side around 5:30 a.m. at Kedzie and Irving Park.
Police say an employee was held up by a man wearing a blue ski mask carrying a black bag.
The employee was not injured. It's not yet clear if the gunman got away with any money. Police are investigating.
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 43 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat 41 min ago
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon 34 min ago
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- Secret Service investigating Target data...
43 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
43 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian...
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos