Northwest Side currency exchange robbed
November 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A search is under way Thursday for a suspect who robbed a currency exchange on Chicago's Northwest Side around 5:30 a.m. at Kedzie and Irving Park.
Police say an employee was held up by a man wearing a blue ski mask carrying a black bag.
The employee was not injured. It's not yet clear if the gunman got away with any money. Police are investigating.
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos