Wauconda firefighter accused of sexual contact with 13-year-old girl
November 2, 2012 (WAUCONDA, Ill.) -- A Wauconda firefighter is charged with aggravated sexual abuse.
Police say 41-year-old Donald Berthiaume had sexual contact with a 13-year old girl.
Berthiaume was released after posting bond Thursday.
Berthiaume is a 13-year veteran of the Wauconda Fire Department.
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster 7 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
7 min ago