Wauconda firefighter accused of sexual contact with 13-year-old girl
November 2, 2012 (WAUCONDA, Ill.) -- A Wauconda firefighter is charged with aggravated sexual abuse.
Police say 41-year-old Donald Berthiaume had sexual contact with a 13-year old girl.
Berthiaume was released after posting bond Thursday.
Berthiaume is a 13-year veteran of the Wauconda Fire Department.
- At least 2 dead, 18 hurt in East Harlem explosion 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 5 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 37 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 41 min ago
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase 41 min ago