Chicago girl, 15, missing since Halloween
November 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A 15-year-old Chicago girl has been missing since Halloween and police trying to locate her are asking for help.
Lynsey Kurek was last seen at the CTA bus stop outside Kennedy High school in the Garfield Ridge neighborhood the morning of October 31.
Officials say the teenage girl walks with a limp and can't move her left hand.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police.
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire