Winfield woman, 55, missing 4 days
November 10, 2012 (WINFIELD, Ill.) -- A missing woman who suffers from seizures and short-term memory loss is being sought in west suburban Winfield.
Police say they're searching for 55-year-old Roberta Vendel, who has grey hair, blue eyes, wears glasses and was last seen wearing a dark brown leather coat, multicolored shirt, dark jeans, and white and red tennis shoes.
Vendel was last seen Tuesday afternoon. She is described as 5'6", 155 lbs.
Anyone with information should call winfield police.
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on 1 min ago
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 13 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 57 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest 5 min ago
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together 17 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos