Missing 15-year-old South Side girl found, safe
November 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A 15-year-old girl who was last seen outside a South Side high school on Halloween has been located and is now back home with her family, police said on Saturday.
A missing person alert was issued by police this week for Lynsey Kurek, of the 6000 block of South McVicker Avenue in the Clearing neighborhood. She was last seen at a bus stop outside nearby John F. Kennedy High School about 9 a.m. on Oct. 31, according to the alert.
Police on Saturday said that Lynsey had been found safe and has been reunited with her family.
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath and Beyond 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Newark tanker fire snarls traffic, delays NJ Transit trains
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Suspect in terrifying Brooklyn sex assault caught on camera
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- George Zimmerman's parents sue Roseanne Barr
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas
- Report: Average Wall Street bonus tops $164,000