Missing 15-year-old South Side girl found, safe
November 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A 15-year-old girl who was last seen outside a South Side high school on Halloween has been located and is now back home with her family, police said on Saturday.
A missing person alert was issued by police this week for Lynsey Kurek, of the 6000 block of South McVicker Avenue in the Clearing neighborhood. She was last seen at a bus stop outside nearby John F. Kennedy High School about 9 a.m. on Oct. 31, according to the alert.
Police on Saturday said that Lynsey had been found safe and has been reunited with her family.
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall