Women honored by Chicago Urban League
November 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Urban League honored two high-profile African American women at its annual fundraiser Saturday night.
The 51st annual Golden Fellowship Dinner too place at the Chicago Hilton.
The theme of this year's gala is "We are one, connected, committed for Chicago."
Actress Phylicia Rashad and civil rights leader Reverend Willie Barrow both received the Edwin "Bill" Berry Civil Rights Award.
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines