Women honored by Chicago Urban League
November 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Urban League honored two high-profile African American women at its annual fundraiser Saturday night.
The 51st annual Golden Fellowship Dinner too place at the Chicago Hilton.
The theme of this year's gala is "We are one, connected, committed for Chicago."
Actress Phylicia Rashad and civil rights leader Reverend Willie Barrow both received the Edwin "Bill" Berry Civil Rights Award.
- Winter Weather Advisory 30 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures 50 min ago
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips 54 min ago
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Winter Weather Advisory
30 min ago