Wind advisory for Chicago area on Sunday
November 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- It's going to be a windy Sunday for area residents.
The National Weather Service has issued a wind advisory for the Chicago area Sunday in effect from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Winds could gust over 45 miles per hour.
The wind gusts will subside shortly after a cold front hits the area Sunday night, according to the NWS advisory.
- Jersey City water main break affecting service
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 1 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 38 min ago
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos