Wind advisory for Chicago area on Sunday
November 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- It's going to be a windy Sunday for area residents.
The National Weather Service has issued a wind advisory for the Chicago area Sunday in effect from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Winds could gust over 45 miles per hour.
The wind gusts will subside shortly after a cold front hits the area Sunday night, according to the NWS advisory.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident 11 min ago
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon 12 min ago
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation