Powerball jackpot grows to $185 million
NEW YORK -- No one matched all six numbers in Saturday night's Powerball drawing, raising the jackpot to a whopping $185 million, or $123.7 million in cash.
Saturday night's numbers were 32, 42, 50, 54, and 55, with the all-important Powerball number 32.
There were four lucky winners who matched the first five numbers.
One of them lives in New York, and another in New Jersey.
They each won $1 million.
You can see Wednesday night's multi-million dollar drawing during Eyewitness News at 11.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman 9 min ago
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face 34 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on joining Russia
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- LI police make arrest in string of home burglaries 15 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos