Powerball jackpot grows to $185 million
NEW YORK -- No one matched all six numbers in Saturday night's Powerball drawing, raising the jackpot to a whopping $185 million, or $123.7 million in cash.
Saturday night's numbers were 32, 42, 50, 54, and 55, with the all-important Powerball number 32.
There were four lucky winners who matched the first five numbers.
One of them lives in New York, and another in New Jersey.
They each won $1 million.
You can see Wednesday night's multi-million dollar drawing during Eyewitness News at 11.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lottery, powerball, local news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials 5 min ago
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary 5 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
42 min ago