Man charged in deadly Dan Ryan crash
November 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Police have charged a South Side man in the crash that killed a 21-year-old from northwest Indiana early Saturday morning.
Tyrone Allen Stokes is charged with aggravated drunk driving.
Police say that he swerved across five lanes of the Dan Ryan Expressway near 95th and smashed into Phillip Briner's pickup truck.
Stokes blew a .106 in a field sobriety test at the scene.
He's being held on $450,000 bail.
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest 6 min ago
- FSU's Jameis Winston not charged in sex assault case
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages
- Graduation day for new class of FDNY firefighters 24 min ago
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos