Man charged in deadly Dan Ryan crash
November 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Police have charged a South Side man in the crash that killed a 21-year-old from northwest Indiana early Saturday morning.
Tyrone Allen Stokes is charged with aggravated drunk driving.
Police say that he swerved across five lanes of the Dan Ryan Expressway near 95th and smashed into Phillip Briner's pickup truck.
Stokes blew a .106 in a field sobriety test at the scene.
He's being held on $450,000 bail.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
34 min ago