Quinn unveils Illinois veterans exhibit
November 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Governor Pat Quinn celebrated Veterans Day Sunday by unveiling the Portrait of a Soldier exhibit at Navy Pier.
The travelling exhibit features nearly 300 hand-drawn portraits of each Illinois service member killed in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001.
It will be on display at Navy Pier through Tuesday, November 13. The exhibit can also be seen at Prairie Trails Library at 8449 Moody Avenue in Burbank, Ill., through November 13 and at Pittsfield High School in Pittsfield, Ill., through November 14.
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos