Chicago Youth Symphony opens season at Orchestra Hall
November 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- More than 100 young musicians from the Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra opened their season at Orchestra Hall on Sunday night.
The orchestra opened the concert with the National Anthem in honor of Veterans Day.
They were joined by Roosevelt University's Conservatory Chorus and Chorale for the show.
The youth orchestra's season runs through May 2013.
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK 31 min ago
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled 48 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system...
48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
27 min ago