Man arrested after throwing propane tank from balcony
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police arrested a man after a disturbance in the Streeterville neighborhood early Wednesday morning.
Police say the man was throwing things off his balcony in the 200 block of E. Illinois.
A propane tank narrowly missed a police car.
Firefighters forced their way inside the apartment. Police then took the man into custody.
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 18 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 52 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 26 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3...
26 min ago