Ex-Barrington High School fine arts chairwoman accused of stealing from school musical
November 14, 2012 (BARRINGTON, Ill.) -- The former fine arts chairwoman for Barrington High School is set to appear in court Wednesday afternoon charged with felony theft.
Julie Salk is accused of stealing more than $5,000 in theater and raffle tickets sales from the school's March production of Hello Dolly.
Salk worked 20 years for Barrington School District 220.
Officials say Salk has not received any benefits or severance since retiring back in June while under investigation.
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help 39 min ago
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade