South Shore Rail Line service has resumed after power disruption
November 14, 2012 (EAST CHICAGO, Ill.) -- South Shore Rail Line service has resumed with delays.
An eastbound South Shore Rail Line train was damaged Wednesday evening after it was snagged in overhead wires causing a power disruption.
Trains were not running east of Hammond early Wednesday evening because of the issue.
Repairs still need to be done on the overhead wires.
There is no indication yet when repairs will be completed.
- At least 2 dead, 22 hurt in East Harlem explosion 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 50 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 22 min ago
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East... 12 min ago
- Video: How will the East Harlem explosion affect... 22 min ago
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem 27 min ago
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15... 28 min ago
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion... 28 min ago
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination