Children enjoy a special night at the circus
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- It was a special night Wednesday for a group of children who got to enjoy the greatest show on earth at United Center.
A group of children, who are a part of the organization 'Autism Speaks', were invited to a preview of the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus at United Center.
Organizers said that the typical circus experience can be overwhelming for children with autism so they made tonight's event quieter and more interactive.
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos